The First Annual Copa Del Jamon Bowl Off took place last Thursday January 24, 2014 between alumni groups of IE, ESADE, and IESE in San Francisco Bay Area.
ESADE had challenged the Northern California Alum of IESE and IE Business School to a bowl off. At stake were the bragging rights on hoisting the first ever “Copa del Jamon”. Unfortunately for them and fortunately for us, IE won this fun and friendly championship were participants and friends could enjoy a real leg of jamon carved for their culinary pleasure at the event courtesy of Nosa Ria Spanish Market folks in Hayes Valley. This was the perfect opportunity to mingle with alumni from IE and neighbor top b-schools.
From left to right:
- Mark Hong (Class of 2011, EMBA)
- Jennifer Guintu (Class of 2008, IMBA)
- Bernadette Aguirre (Class of 2012, April IMBA)
- Chris McCoy (Adjunct Professor)
- Zubin Chagpar (Class of 2011, Nov IMBA)
- Darren Sabo (Class of 2012, Nov IMBA)
- Alejandro Díaz Tejada (partner)